Thursday, May 20, 2010

New job.

I started...ish yesterday. I stood in crazy long lines and signed my name about a bazillion times. I guess they're just trying to get us used to the whole Disney World deal.
The apartment isn't bad. Much bigger than most I've stayed in. I have my own room and bathroom..for now. It's kind of great. Two roommates: Diana = super sweet girl, and the other..well, I don't even know her name. I think I've said approximately four words to her: "Are you actually home?"
Today I have some ridiculously boring housing thing and then hopefully a pool.
Tomorrow starts bright and early at 5ish with an afternoon free for a Disney World day of fun.
Things start too early around here.
Pictures soon..maybe.
Wish me luck on my day o' boring!

1 comment:

  1. I'm very proud of you. Orlando won't know what hit it.

    ReplyDelete