Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Burrito Mania Twenty Ten.

It has come to my attention that I haven't posted in a while. Nothing much has been happening. Sorry guys.
I did tell my mother I had a picture for her..and that was like a week and a half ago so I should probably get around to posting it.

Mommy..I thought you'd appreciate this because of your love of mexican food.
I'm not a HUGE fan of mexican, but this day, a burrito sounded supreme. Unfortunately I didn't know I had ordered a burrito that could feed ALL of Mexico! (I'm hoping my hand helps to show just a little of the size of this thing)
/>
RIDICULOUS!!!


On not such an awesome note, I'm thinking about moving apartments. I'm having problems with my roommate "Sleeping Beauty". As you might remember from an earlier post, she's 21 and somehow has been married for 2 years. This absolutely BAFFLES me! I don't want to talk bad about her, but her inability to clean up after herself is KILLING me! I can't comprehend the fact that someone would stay married to such a child. Why would you stay with someone who can't even take care of herself??? I tried to confront her about it, but that has just led to us not talking AT ALL for the last week. I used to see her as an adult, but she definitely acts like a child and I'M GOING CRAZY!! I can't handle it much longer. I can move apartments; it costs $50 and the possibility of moving into the exact same situation. Apparently when I signed up to come here, I also took the responsibility of being everyone's mother. NOT AWESOME! I don't think I've ever been this annoyed in my life. I'm going to hold out a bit longer, but I'm honestly not sure how much longer I can last. Maybe it's mean to say, but I absolutely can't stand her. I don't know what I'm going to do. We'll see...

Time for grocery shopping and then maybe an afternoon of "parking".

1 comment:

  1. that burrito looks goooooooood! i miss you infinity times! i hope your living situation improves. come to book club!

    ReplyDelete