Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I actually liked the show.

Why does goulash have to be so wonderful that I completely stuff myself to the point that I'm always uncomfortably full after eating it?!! Grr.
Aside from that, Florida has been treating me alright lately. It's been almost unbearably hot these last few days with only rain for a minute or two. After the 60 seconds of rain, comes the humidity about 10 fold than it was pre-rain. I've actually been training in another location, Auto Plaza, the last couple days and unfortunately there's very little air conditioning. I should only have a handful of shifts there though so cross your fingers that I don't get stuck at Auto Plaza very often. New location means day shifts..at least while training and that has been awesome. I actually have my nights free which hasn't happened since I got here.

Every few months Disney gets a new firework show. We've had Summer Nightastic for over a month now and I've only ever saw it from the parking lot..until yesterday. Most know I'm not a huge fan of fireworks. Yes I think they chemistry of them is amazing. The idea that fireworks actually work is fantastic, but I figure once you've seen one, you've seen them all. I still think that's true, but the show Disney puts on is incredible. So much work and detail. Summer Nightastic is an excellent show.

Anyway, time for grocery shopping and Magic Kingdom.

Just in case you guys have forgotten what I look like...

2 comments:

  1. miss cute...did you get your note?
    love, c.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did..and I LOVED it. Thanks so much lady.
    Expect one back soon.

    ReplyDelete