Saturday, June 26, 2010

I give good neck

So I've worked out ONCE since I got here. The heat is disgusting; as is the profuse sweating. I kept saying once I got shorts, I'd work out.
Problem: I kept making excuses for not buying shorts..AND THE OUTLET IS LESS THAN 1.5 MILES AWAY!!!

Well folks, I gave up on the excuses and FINALLY went to the Reebok outlet today! I spent $28 and walked out with new shorts! These shorts make me want to work out. I absolutely LOVE them. I'm sad the pictures don't reflect the true colors because these shorts are superly awesome.

Purple murple. And Pinks.

Oh yeah...and I feel like being real mean to my roommate right now. She left her curling iron on and now my hand is burnt to hell. I had to take a dishrag full of ice to the gym. Boo.
I'm NOT excited...

4 comments:

  1. Those shorts are phenomenal.
    Along with your face.
    I miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you want me to fight your roommate?

    Because nobody burns my Cori.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please.
    Peeps should come hang out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. More pictures.

    Get me a ticket and I'll be there.

    ReplyDelete