Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!

Okay..first of all..can you believe it's June 1st already? June 1st. Time is going by much too quickly.
But...more importantly, I SAW AN ALLIGATOR AT WORK YESTERDAY! And no..I don't work at the Animal Kingdom where sightings are an every day occurrence. Remember..I work in the parking lot. I saw an alligator IN THE PARKING LOT! I was doing re-park (I have a super sweet light stick and point cars down rows with empty spaces), I turned around to face an oncoming car and saw an alligator crossing the street! So great. I'm still ridiculously excited about it. As soon as I got on a tram, I told everyone riding about it. They didn't seem as excited as I was, but I'm from Utah...we don't have alligators just hanging out in our backyards or our THEME PARKS! Can you imagine an alligator strolling around Lagoon?? No, you can not. Pretty awesome.

Almost as exciting as the alligator, me I'm going out for Korean tomorrow! I'm super duper excited. Epcot, then Korean, then hopefully Magic Kingdom...to spend way too much money. Money I don't have, but gifts need to be bought.


Seriously though..I SAW AN ALLIGATOR..just hanging out!!
Thank you nature..and Florida.

1 comment: