Friday, June 4, 2010

Fun filled days off

Worst day ever Tuesday: I strained my ankle..TWICE, got yelled at by a co-worker who thinks he's king, was repeatedly cursed at by some retarded woman, and almost hit several people because they wouldn't get out of the way of my tram. Fairly certain Mr. Universe said, "Hey, Cori has two days off coming up so I think we should pile a whole bunch of crap on her!"
SUPER BOGUS UNIVERSE!

Wednesday was super fun though. I didn't get Korean like I was planning on, and I didn't do any of the shopping that I needed to, but I hung out with some friends pretty much all day. We first hit up Animal Kingdom and Yak & Yeti (super delicious restaurant in Asia), next was Paris, England, Canada and Mexico, and finished the night at Magic Kingdom.
Yesterday was my relaxing and lazy day off. Wednesday was busy and semi productive so I didn't feel so guilty about doing practically nothing. I did feel rather accomplished though; I did my laundry! It's taken three weeks, $7 and two hours, but it's done!

Best part of yesterday had to be the "Disney activities" I was able to participate in. My department held a tour of the Haunted Mansion and I was actually able to go. There were only about 15 of us that could make it..which was perfect. We did a walk thru of the entire ride, saw how everything worked, touched certain things, and then we rode it afterwards. It was super neat. I definitely jumped several times during the walk thru of the graveyard scene. Even with the lights on, things jumping out at you is not awesome.
Also, I think every time Disney gets something new they let the cast preview it. They're bringing back the Electric Parade so last night, at midnight all us cast members lined Main Street and watched the parade. I'm not a huge fan of parades normally, but Disney definitely has it's ways of bringing out that childlike excitement.

I took the cupcake picture for my friend Candice. She's kind of obsessed.



Apparently the "night scene" option on my camera makes everything blurry. I don't love it.

I don't work until 8:45 tonight. That's crazy. I have no idea what I'm going to do, but I definitely need to get out of the house. Hopefully the gym, and then we'll see!

1 comment:

  1. cori! the cupcake is so cute...thanks for thinking of me! i love the Electric Parade. the last time i was at Disneyland with my family they were phasing it out. glad to hear its making a comeback. its so cute and neat.

    ReplyDelete