Monday, June 14, 2010

Roommate Central, USA and silly girl drama.

I have a roommate. I lucked out and made it almost four weeks without one; she arrived this morning. BYU Idaho, married, cute and very nice. She's missing her voice now, but I think it's fun. She's never lived with anyone other than her husband which is also kind of fun and I've never had an actual roommate (other than a sister and the 40 something girls I shared the barracks with) so this should be interesting. I packed WAY too much stuff and we don't have anymore room for food, but once everyone is settled and schedules are adjusted I think everything will be great. Maybe I'll just have to stop buying food and actually save my money. I'll keep you posted on how that's going.

Got screamed at by a co-worker AGAIN yesterday. Pretty bogus, but oh well right? Tis the season for dramatic girls who think they know everything. Apparently change isn't good for all. I just think it's funny that she seriously thinks I'm afraid of her. Girl please. If you threaten me again though...I'm going to the boss and I'll be crossing me fingers that you'll be out of a job. Call me stupid all you want, but threatening me is something I won't put up with.

Nap time.

No comments:

Post a Comment